The operator for oil and gas services is accountable for performing all tasks associated with the drill cuttings management program in a costly and efficient manner. Major tasks include operation of excavator for mix-off, coordinating and scheduling trucks, TENORM scanning, completing daily job tickets, manifests, and JSAs, and maintaining company and rental equipment. Specific job responsibilities are listed below.
- Ability to work outside for up to 12+ hours/day
- Repair, maintain, set up, and rig down O & G equipment
- Service and maintain NGE equipment daily
- Work on a rotating day or night shift as scheduled to ensure equipment runs efficiently, as well as troubleshoot issues on site
- Complete all required paperwork daily
- Overtime/holiday work may be required based on Facility/rig site needs
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel to customer locations
- As your position is in the Oil & Gas field, traveling to rig sites will be part of the job
- Housing expenses will be provided if living quarters are not provided at the rig sites
- The employee maintains any company equipment/property in your possession.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings;
- Maintain a stellar project completion record;
- Maintains company and rental equipment in good working order (damages may affect bonus).
The candidate will be eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits. Currently, the candidate is responsible for 30% of the premium cost, which will be deducted pre-tax from paychecks. This percentage is reviewed annually at open enrollment and is subject to change. NGE covers the deductible for employees. Additionally, NGE will provide short-term and long-term disability insurance and basic life insurance ($50,000) at no cost to the employee. Supplemental life insurance is available to employees at their expense. The candidate may participate in NGE’s 401(k) program. NGE will incur expenses for unemployment compensation and workers’ compensation. The candidate will have fifteen PTO days (3 weeks) and eight paid holidays per calendar year.
Medical, dental, and vision benefits become effective the first day of the month following the date of employment. Life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability become effective the first day of the month following 30 days of employment. In addition, employees are immediately eligible to enroll in NGE’s 401K plan.
The candidate will be reimbursed $50/month for using their cell phone for company calls.
Per diem covers vehicle and food expenses at $60/day.
Are you ready to make an advancement in your career?