NGE is seeking a skilled field supervisor to help manage our growing drill cuttings management program to work in the Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio tri-state region. We are looking for a leader with great problem-solving skills. As the field supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing daily operations to ensure that tasks are completed in a safe, costly, and timely manner.
Some of these daily tasks include:
- Coordinating and scheduling of all operators as well as subcontractors
- Overseeing that daily job tickets and JSAs are completed by operators before each shift
- Maintaining all company and rental equipment
As the supervisor, you will have the opportunity to assist in the hiring process and build your ideal team of operators. At NGE, we pride ourselves on hiring the most skilled individuals in order to offer the same remarkable service as a large firm with the personal touch of a small business. If you are seeking your career advancement, and this job description has you excited for the future, we want you to join our team.
- Supervise all operators for the drill cuttings management program
- Evaluate and resolve the problems presented by staff or others
- Assist Field Operations Manager with the hiring process of new operators
- Train new personnel and provide training materials and leadership to others for training
- Maintain inventory of all NGE O&G field Equipment
- Repair, maintain, set up and rig down O&G equipment as required
- Service and maintain NGE equipment and rental equipment as required
- Be on client location on a rotating day or night shift, if required
- Oversee the completion of all required paperwork daily (i.e., manifests, JSAs, daily tickets, etc.)
- The supervisor is responsible for the implementation of the NGE safety and health program at the job site.
- The supervisor is responsible for ensuring that safety policies and practices are followed, and safe conditions are maintained throughout the job.
- Overtime/Holiday work may be required based on facility/rig site needs;
- As your position is in the Oil & Gas Field, traveling to rig sites will be part of the job.
- Housing expenses will be provided if living quarters are not provided at the rig sites;
- Ability to work outside for up to 12+ hours/day;
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel to customer locations;
Accountabilities and performance measures:
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings;
- Maintain a stellar project completion record;
- Maintains company and rental equipment in good working order
At NGE, we work hard to offer competitive benefits and maintain the ideal environment for everyone on our team to continue to pursue their career with us.
The candidate will be provided:
- $500/month vehicle allowance (with fuel card);
- Medical, dental and vision benefits;
Currently – the candidate is responsible for 30% of the cost of the premium which will be deducted pre-tax from paychecks. This percentage is reviewed annually at open enrollment and subject to change;
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance and life insurance (50,000);
Supplemental life insurance is available to employees at their expense;
- Options to participate in NGE’s 401(k) program;
- Fifteen PTO days (3 weeks) and eight paid holidays per the calendar year.
The candidate will have medical, dental and vision benefits become effective the first day of the month following the date of employment. Life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability become effective first day of the month following 30 days of employment. Employees are immediately eligible to enroll in NGE’s 401K plan.
Are you ready to make an advancement in your career?