NGE has a long history of working with the Pittsburgh International Airport and the airline industry. NGE was selected by the Allegheny County Airport Authority as an On-Call Environmental Planning, Engineering & Management Services provider since 2011. NGE was recently awarded another contract to continue work through 2021.
Services under our contract with the Allegheny County Airport have included a wide range of environmental services:
- Annual Emissions Inventories and Compliance Support: Inventories for both PA-DEP Bureau of Air Quality Management and Allegheny County Health Department, including Greenhouse Gas reporting, Boiler MACT, and other compliance monitoring reports.
- Air Permitting Assistance: Prepare Installation Permit and Title V Permit Applications for all airport sources, including emissions calculations and assisting with agency meetings and negotiations.
- Environmental Assessments and Investigations for Engine Test Cell building, former fuel lines, and several Airport hangers.
- Regulatory Review: Emerging regulations such as Clean Water Act regulation of deicing, Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engine HAPS emissions, Airline Drinking Water, Hazardous Waste Reporting and USEPA UST regulations.
- Dam Safety Emergency Action Plan – Periodic updates of the EAPs for several dams.
- Environmental Management System: Assist with development and refinement of the airport EMS.
- Residual Waste Reporting: prepare and submit required reporting for PA residual waste rule.
To team with NGE on your next project, reach out to us using our contact form!